Monday 5 June 2017

My Favourite Things by Rebecca Pugh, Author & Blogger




Food Savoury and sweet:
Savoury food 
Chicken tikka curry!

Sweet food
Cinnamon buns.

Drink
A nice, hot cup of coffee first thing in the morning.

Film
Disney’s The Little Mermaid.

Book
The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini.

Author 
Jill Mansell, without a doubt.

Character
I LOVE Meryl Steep’s character (Miranda) in The Devil Wears Prada, but book-wise I adore Belle from Beauty and the Beast. There’s something gentle yet subtly determined about her, and I love that combination.

Song
Kiss from a Rose by Seal

Holiday destination
I haven’t visited but I would say my favourite *dream* holiday destination would be Hawaii.

Animal
Elephants.

Person
My mother.

Place to write
Sat cross-legged on the bed.

Season
Winter.

Tradition
To go home on Christmas Eve and enjoy the best time of the year with my family and loved ones.

Inspirational quote
‘Nothing is impossible. The word itself says ‘I’m Possible’.’

Thing in the whole world
That little burst of happiness that surfaces at the most random moments but puts a massive smile on your face and makes you feel as if you’re on top of the world.


                                                  Bio:
I’m Rebecca Pugh and I’m a twenty-four-year old writer of digital eBooks with HQ Digital UK. I’ll usually be found writing my own books or reading somebody else’s, and I love nothing more than curling up with a good book and a hot cup of tea while it’s pouring down outside. That, to me, is the very definition of cosy!

Book links
My books UK - Amazon

My books US - Amazon


Social Media Links

Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/Rebecca-Pugh-439789726361137/

Twitter - https://twitter.com/rebeccapughuk

Thanks for joining us on My Favourite Things Rebecca

Sincerely
Book Angel x

No comments:

Post a Comment