Monday 24 April 2017

My Favourite Things by Julie Boon, Blogger



Food Savoury and sweet –
Spaghetti Bolognese and Cadbury’s Dairy Milk


Drink –
Tea (daytime) and red wine (evening!)


Film –
Four Weddings and a Funeral


Book –
The Island by Victoria Hislop


Author –
ooooooh that’s hard!! But if you bend my arm I would say Carole Matthews



Character –
Bridget Jones


Song –
Rule the World, Take That


Holiday destination -
Turkey



Animal –
My Jack Russell Lola


Person –
My husband Andrew has been my soul mate since I was 16


Place to read -
In bed with the electric blanket on!


Season –
Winter as I love Christmas!


Tradition –
We all get an afternoon present on Christmas Day once we have had dinner


Inspirational quote –
What goes around comes around


Thing in the whole world
My family

Bio:
I’m a full time Medical Secretary, studying for a Business & Admin Level 3 apprenticeship as well as running my blog Boon’s Bookcase, looking after my family and going to zumba twice a week! I love reading women’s fiction, psychological thrillers, family and wartime sagas and the odd historical novel.




Link to my blog: http://boonsbookcase.blogspot.co.uk/

Twitter: @JulieBoon

Facebook:
Thank you so much Julie for joining us on My Favourite Things

Sincerely
Book Angel x

No comments:

Post a Comment